Okay. In retrospect this may have been the worst time to have surgery on my foot but there wouldn’t be a better time until this fall because of all the vacations and planned weekends that are in store for this summer.
So, that happened today.
I’m currently sitting on my couch with:
- Cookbooks (because for the month of May I want to limit eating out or buying pre-made food from the market to once a week)
- A slew of drugs for my poor foot
- Laptops – work and personal so I can work on two things at once
- iPhone – with my YouTube watch later queue going (who am I kidding, I’m just watching EssieBtton Vlogs)
- Notebook with notes for my talk on Saturday
It’s almost 6:30 and I reckon I’ll be here sitting here until 10:30 when I go to bed.
I can’t wait to go to bed tonight…hopefully I get a lot done and the simple comfort of my snuggly bed will allow me to sleep all night.