There are two ways in which I think 2015 will be the #BestYearEver…goals I want to accomplish and personal habits I want to change (which feeds into helping accomplish goals).
For instance, in order to accomplish my mammoth of a list of To-Do’s and Goals, I have to manage my time better. BOOM. Score one for a positive personal improvement as well.
But seriously…I’ve realized I can’t do all I want to do if I have poor time management skills. I already make lists, set goals, break down large tasks into smaller ones, and use my calendar like no-one’s business (which it literally is no-one’s business). But I can be even more efficient.
So I first asked myself where is my time going?
Where do I want it to go?
What can I do to better manage my time?
I won’t answer the first two questions on the blog (because it’d be so boring to read) but some things I want to work on are:
- Better prioritization of tasks
- Facing hard/important tasks head on
- Increasing energy levels and working when I’m most awake
- Saying “no”
- Asking for help instead of wasting time searching for answers
- Organizing things better to avoid repeat handling of items (ie: bills should be filed, etc.)
Those seem like a lot of things to work on but they all add up to having more time to devote to things I want to spend time on.
And there you have another piece of the #BestYearEver puzzle.